Western Railway Recruitment 2020: Western Railway (WR) has invited the applications for the post of General Duty Medical Officers and Specialist Anesthetist to work in Isolation Wards of ‘The Divisional Railway Hospital, Bhavnagar Para, for a period of three months. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled on 10 April 2020.
- Date – 10 April 2020 (Friday)
- Time – 11 AM
- Venue – Divisional Railway Manager Office, Bhavnagar Para, Bhavnagar – 364003
- GDMO (General duty medical officers ) – 6 Posts
- Specialist Pulmonary Medicine – 2 Posts
- Specialist Anaesthetist – 2 Posts
- Date: 10th April 2020
- Time: 11:00 am
- Venue: Divisional Railway Manager Office, Bhavnagar Para, Bhavnagar – 364003
- GDMO – MBBS.(MCI Recognised).Candidates must be registered with MCI/MMC
- Specialist – MBBS and Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in concerned field. 3 years of post qualification experience
- Maximum age to apply for the position: 58 Years
- For GDMO candidates – Rs 75,000/-
- For Specialist candidates – Rs. 95,000/-
Western Railway Recruitment 2020 – How to Apply?
All the eligible candidates must appear for the walk-in-interview with all the necessary details to the above mentioned venue.