Odisha State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020: The Odisha State Cooperative Bank has issued a notification, inviting applications for the posts of Assistant managers, System managers and banking assistant.
Here’s All You Need to Know About OSCB Recruitment 2020 :
- Start date to submit the application form: 20th March 2020
- Last date to submit the application form: 15th April 2020
- Last of submitting the fees: 15th April 2020
Name of Vacancies and Number of Posts –
- Assistant Manager
- Banking Assistant
Vacancies – 485
- System Manager
Vacancies – 34.
Odisha State Cooperative Bank Recruitment Payscale:
- Assistant Manager Grade II: Rs 9,300 to Rs 34,800 with GP Rs 4200 along with DA and other allowances.
- Banking Assistant Grade II: Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200 with GP Rs 2,000 along with DA and other allowances.
- System Manager: Rs 9,300 to Rs 34,800 with GP 4,200 along with DA and other allowances.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21
- Maximum Age Limit: 32
The eligible candidates must have 12th class passing certificate in any discipline and a graduation certificate from a recognized university.
All the interested candidates will be tasked to perform a preliminary test, followed by the mains exam and personal interview.
How To Apply
Candidates are required to visit the official website to apply for the position.
- General/OBC Cat
- egory candidates: Rs. 1000
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 600
The candidates can pay the fees through debit card, credit card or net banking.