NTA CSIR Exam June 2020: In its new notification, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has invited candidates for the Council Of Scientific & Industrial CSIR UGC NET, JRF June Exam 2020. The exam will be conducted on 21st June 2020.
Here’s all you need to know:
General category candidates and OBC candidates are advised to pay Rs. 1000 and Rs. 500 respectively as application fees. SC and ST candidates will be paying Rs. 250, while the PH candidates are advised to pay Rs. 250 as application fees.
- General Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC & ST Candidates : Rs. 250/-
- PH Candidates: Rs. 250/-
The application form submission starts from 16th March 2020, while the last date for the submission of application form is decided to be 15th April 2020. The exam date is scheduled to be 21st June 2020. The admit card will be available in the month of June only.
- Online Application Start: 16 March 2020
- Registration Last Date: 15 April 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date: 15 April 2020
- Exam Date: 21 June 2020
- Admit Card: June 2020
- The Age-Limit for JRF and Lecturer are as follows:
- For JRF: Maximum Age 28 Year.
- For Lecturer / NET: No Age Limit
NTA CSIR Exam June 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
All the general category candidates must possess a masters degree and 55% from a recognized university, while for SC/ ST candidates the passing mark should be at least 50%.
Apply Online Here: https://testservices.nic.in/examsys/root/Home.aspx?appformid=101162011