NAFED Recruitment 2020: National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd. (NAFED) has issued a notification, inviting candidates to recruit for the post of Assistant Manager. All the interested candidates are being to apply for the post before 21 April 2020.
The interested candidates must submit the application form by 21st April 2020
Last date for submission of application form: 21 April 2020
- Assistant Manager (IT) – 1 Post
- Assistant Manager (Accounts) – 4 Posts
- Assistant Manager (IT) –
The candidate must possess a degree in MCA/B.Tech./B.E.
- Assistant Manager (Accounts)
Chartered Accountant (CA) / ICWA / B. Com with MBA (Finance)
- Assistant Manager (IT) – 30 years
- Assistant Manager (Accounts) – 35 years
NAFED Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 Selection Criteria
The eligible candidates will be undergoing a written test which will be followed by interview process.
- Assistant Manager (IT) – Rs. 35400-112400 (L-6)
(Remuneration: ₹50,000 P.M.)
- Assistant Manager (Accounts) – Rs. 47600-151100
(Level-8 of Central Govt. Pay Scale) with Nafed’s perks & benefits.
Official Notification http://18.104.22.168/NafedHRMs/JobList
Official website: http://www.nafed-india.com/